Nine safety principles of Cenway
1. All accidents and injuries are avoidable.
2. To work and live in a safe manner is the prerequisite for employment.
3. Efficiency is based on outstanding safety performance.
4. Managers are responsible for managing safety and should be held accountable for accidents caused thereof.
5. Managers must conduct safety assessments.
6. Employees are the key to safe work.
7. Employees must receive safety training.
8. My area, my responsibility for its safety.
9. Report and address safety loopholes in a timely manner once discovered.